Definition of STUFF
- a: materials, supplies, or equipment used in various activities: as a obsolete : military baggage
b : personal property
- material to be manufactured, wrought, or used in construction
- a finished textile suitable for clothing; especially : wool or worsted material
- a: literary or artistic production
b : writing, discourse, talk, or ideas of little value : trash
- a: an unspecified material substance or aggregate of matter
b : something (as a drug or food) consumed or introduced into the body by humans
c : a matter to be considered
d : a group or scattering of miscellaneous objects or articles; also : nonphysical unspecified material
With thanks to Merriam-Webster Online...
See the side-bar for my current stuff...